Sarah has more than 17 years industry experience and has been with RCP for over 10 of those, having joined the business in early 2009 after multi-sector experience in the UK. As RCP’s national PMO lead, Sarah has managed multiple commercial and retail fitout projects where she has brought exceptional strategy, programming, procurement and design management capability and experience for major New Zealand businesses such as ASB Bank, Air New Zealand, ANZ Bank, Spark, BNZ Bank and Metlifecare.
Sarah is highly regarded and respected by RCP’s clients for her ability to represent their interests and coordinate many stakeholders in managing portfolios of multiple projects. She adds tremendous value as part of our senior leadership team and possesses a very approachable and collaborative nature which allows her to connect effectively with her clients, peers and team members to understand and communicate a project’s key drivers and their importance. She is flexible, innovative and pro-active in her management, with an ability to challenge and align strategic thinking across project teams.
Sarah also has a passion for sustainability and environmental impact and is one of our senior leaders who is helping to drive RCP’s sustainability strategy and initiatives.
- ASB Retail Design Management
- ANZ Retail & Corporate National Property Portfolio Programme, Design & Delivery Management
- ANZ Retail National Property Seismic Review
- Spark Retail Design Management
- BNZ Retail & Partners National Rollout (Design Management)
- Tesco Retail Park & Everton Stadium Development, UK
- Arsenal Emirates Stadium, UK
- Diamond Club Members Restaurant and Lounge, UK
- Arsenal Retail Megastore, UK