Dear Friend of RCP,
Following the New Zealand Government’s announcement to move the COVID-19 Alert Level to 4 from Thursday the 26th of March, RCP has directed all staff to work from with the exception of those servicing “Essential Business” projects.
What does this mean?
- RCP team members are working normally, albeit at home. They are available and contactable to take project instructions and provide service as usual.
- All RCP offices are locked down. No access is permitted in line with government directives.
- Our senior leadership team is contactable 7 days a week.
- We are continuing to support clients and contractors to lock down “non-essential” projects and manage supply chain logistics during the close down period.
- We are actively supporting a number of public and private clients on “Essential Business” projects and COVID-19 response support. We have established clear protocols to service these projects, and if you have an Essential Business project that requires support and advice please contact us.
- Projects currently in pre-construction phase are being managed to programme as usual. We are in active contract with all local council consenting offices to maintain access to ensure meetings, lodgements and processing of consents remains on track.
- Our project team will be in touch regularly to ensure your project is being effectively managed and is ready to re-activate once the Level 4 Alert has been lifted.
We pride ourselves on demonstrating strong leadership, and all RCP team members are prepared and engaged to tackle this immense challenge head on. We’re focused on using this period effectively to ensure your project is in the best position to continue through pre-construction as planned, or be completed efficiently on site when restrictions are lifted.
On behalf of the entire RCP team, we hope you, your team and your family all remain safe and healthy during this time.