Dear Friend of RCP,
Following the New Zealand Government’s announcement to move to COVID-19 Alert Level 2 from Thursday 14th of May, RCP has invited all staff to return to work at RCP offices with flexible working arrangements for those team members requiring a staged return to work. We’re focused on using the Level 2 period to restore normal operational productivity and recapture any lost ground conceded during the lockdown period.
What does this mean?
- All RCP employees continue to be available and contactable to take instructions.
- RCP offices will be open to all staff from Thursday the 14th of May.
- RCP team members can resume inter-regional travel to service projects.
- RCP offices will be open to project meetings, clients and guests from Monday the 18th of May, subject to social distancing and hygiene protocols.
- The RCP leadership team is still encouraging the use of digital meetings to avoid unnecessary contact.
- RCP staff members have been briefed on our site visitation safety measures, and our senior leaders are working with contractors to ensure site safety plans meet national COVID-19 response standards.
This has been a challenging period for our team and our stakeholders and we’re very relieved to be able to increase our ‘bubble’ and engage personally with our colleagues, clients and friends.
On behalf of the entire RCP team, we hope you, your team and your family continue to stay safe and healthy and we all look forward to seeing you again in person soon.