Wednesday 1st September 2021
The Government has moved all of New Zealand into Alert Level 3 (AL3) except for Auckland. As such, the following protocols for our non-Auckland Offices are being applied to our offices:
All Offices (except Auckland)
- The all offices remain closed until further notice. All scheduled meetings will continue to be held online. Your RCP project manager will be in touch shortly to arrange this.
- RCP project managers are actively working with contractors to activate Alert Level 3 health and safety protocols for all local sites to maintain activity during this period.
- Site visits by RCP staff are still permitted during AL3, but these should only be for good reasons or if requested by our clients or by the contractor. To mitigate infection spread, RCP’s preference is that all non-essential site visits are minimised.
- No site visits are to be conducted by any individual who has been sick, for any reason, in the previous 14 days.
- Contract tracing protocols for RCP have been activated using our propriety tracking app. Our staff have also been instructed to use third party contact tracing protocols or systems where required on site.
- As per the AL3 rules, no travel is permitted by any Auckland-based staff member to any region outside of the Auckland metropolitan area.
Auckland will reman in strict Level 4 lockdown until further notice.
While we are disappointed to be returning to operating restrictions, we have been preparing for this eventuality. We are familiar and well-versed in working remotely and being responsive to our clients and project partner’s immediate requirements.
We are taking this situation very seriously with an internal RCP COVID-19 response group meeting daily to monitor updates. This group is comprised of all RCP’s Directors and senior leadership team members, and are tasked with making fast, fact-based decisions on our operating policies and providing central resourcing and daily risk management advice to all project team leaders.
Our digital and communications systems are designed for this exact scenario and have been proven during the previous lock-down. We are happy to report they are currently functioning as expected. Therefore, we are well positioned to maintain full-service continuity and have excellent capacity to meet current project requirements, as well as assisting you to meet the challenges of the current environment.
On behalf of RCP we appreciate your support and extend our own best wishes and support to you, your family and colleagues.
Jeremy Hay & Nick Beale
RCP Managing Directors