Bruce joined RCP’s Christchurch office in 2012 having grown up, studied and worked in the Otago region in a prior OS/CM role. He took the opportunity following the Canterbury Earthquakes to develop his project management practice and experience at RCP.
Initially embedded in the CDHB EQ Assessment & Repairs team based at Christchurch Hospital, Bruce was initially tasked with planning and delivering a number of repair projects within the live hospital environment. He quickly learnt how a morning tea shout for hospital staff enabled repair works to be expedited and he has successfully applied these soft skills on many projects since.
Whether working on a major new commercial office building for government tenants like Grand Central or a bespoke building like the new Air Traffic Control Facility for Augusta Capital and Airways, or Haere-roa, the new Students Association Building at Canterbury University, Bruce has pulled together and driven project teams defined by their teamwork and attention to detail.
With Bruce now firmly at the helm in Dunedin, we are excited by the opportunities for the local business to continue our expansion and to truly tackle a market where locals definitely prefer to deal with locals.
- Haere-roa, University of Canterbury Student Association Building
- Airways Air Traffic Control Facility, Christchurch
- Glassworks Estate Warehouse, Christchurch
- University of Otago, Research Support Facility
- Grand Hotels International, Grand Central Redevelopment, Christchurch
- Canterbury DHB, Earthquake Remediation Programme
- University of Otago, Microbiology PC3 Laboratory